Bitrus Exchange ($BTRS) is a platform that allows any user to learn to invest in the cryptocurrency market, and hosts several proprietary tools for understanding and managing digital assets. Bitrus aims to also better integrate the fiat and cryptocurrency markets on a single trading platform.
In addition to providing a network with traditional exchange features, Bitrus will host tournaments, a social network, news, affiliates and referrals, and a plethora of other services.
Provides a platform for creating better traders
Many exchange platforms currently exist thanks to the market demand for trading cryptocurrencies, but these platforms face significant hurdles to uptake, and often appear more focused on profit than helping users become better traders. Creating more, better traders benefits the entire crypto ecosystem.
Bitrus aims to first simplify the process of purchasing crypto by integrating platforms that would otherwise require several different steps and potentially untrustworthy transactions. One of the platform’s core missions is also to grow the crypto market through fiat channels in strategic parts of the world.
Bitrus, which is compatible with any existing blockchain network, allows users to:
- trade fiat for major cryptos
- trade pairs with the Bitrus Coin
- trade up to 50 cryptos
Bitrus’s unique features and services to help bolster investor confidence include:
- Crypto/crypto and crypto/fiat markets
- Social networking
- Cold wallet custodial services
- Multiple user-friendly interfaces
- Technical analysis tools & reports
- OTC markets
- 2.1M+ transaction-per-second capacity
- Referral and affiliate program
- Bitrus Index
- Bitrus coin
- Record and balance of trading portfolio
- Copy trading
+Improves on issues facing other crypto retail exchanges
A major issue still facing Dexs (decentralized exchanges) is that investors simply feel more confident and safe on centralized platforms. Bitrus recognizes that Dexs are more difficult to operate and therefore places greater emphasis on user satisfaction and customer support.
Bitrus is committed to demonstrating how it stands out from its competitors by targeting common issues of:
- Low rates
- Customer service/support
- Educational purposes
- Common ground for experienced and novice traders
Focuses on untapped markets for value creation
Bitrus has chosen to first focus on Canadian and Mexican currency markets, with others to follow shortly thereafter.
- The Bitrus team sees great potential in the Canadian market because of increasing interest in and access to blockchain technology, as well as hospitable resource markets and governmental conditions.
- Bitrus sees Mexico as being largely representative of the rest of the Latin American region and, despite certain hurdles, the Mexican crypto market has seen constant growth over the last two years, according to the team’s white paper. There is also a large population of unbanked people living in Mexico who have access to digital services and have the opportunity to benefit from the use of digital assets.
Team demonstrates past exchange experience, global perspective
To make a project like Bitrus succeed, the platform needs to have a global perspective and understanding of specific, strategic markets. The Bitrus team is committed to the mission of knowing its audience, as is evidenced through the creation of an intercultural community via social media features and other relevant tools.
The team’s background similarly supports this global vision. Bitrus’s team consists of individuals with relevant fintech market experience in:
- the UAE,
- the Philippines,
- and more.
According to Bitrus, the company also has “experts in Marketing, Capital Markets, Compliance, Venture Capital Markets, I.T., Trading, Corporate Finance, Graphic Design, Investment Banking, Business Development, Economy and Legal matters, among others.”
ICO Ranker is also confident in the project’s success based on the advisory’s abundant and well-demonstrated ICO-overseeing experience, and a comprehensive roadmap.