This is going to be a huge week and you’ll need to be ready.
Regardless of which asset class you’re currently trading or holding – I strongly suggest that you’ve got your eyes open and your “fingers on the button” as my expectations for the coming week include fireworks, tidal waves , meteorites and circus clowns.
As early as Tuesday, I’ve got it that things are going hard in one direction or another, and at break neck speed may clean out your accounts or make you filthy rich. If the week goes by trading flat – I will post video of myself eating an entire handful of raw Habanero peppers, and subsequently dieing shortly there afterwards.
The most significant concern will be that of the “existing correlations” and weather or not this “proposed turn” will have them turn on their heads – or continue as they have recently.
Let’s have a look.
- USD is going to turn lower here, the question is “will stocks turn lower along side USD”?
- USD is going to turn lower here, and another question is “will that in turn have JPY move higher”?
- USD is going to turn lower here, and yet another question is “will gold finally find support and move higher”?
I think you’ve gather how I feel about the U.S Dollar – as I have absolutely no question at all that it will head lower, but am concerned that the “flipside” of this move “could” go like this as well:
- USD down and US stocks up ( if a “true” risk rally develops then we’d also see commod currencies head for the moon too.)
- USD down AND JPY down ( if a “true” risk rally develops then BOTH safe haven currencies will be sold and again the commods will head for the moon.)
- USD and Gold up ( in this case if a “true” risk rally develops then the normal correlation as to the value of gold in dollar terms may finally make a showing.)
So – all eyes on the U.S Dollar here as everything else will quickly come into focus as soon as we see the turn.
Frankly, I’m on the fence about it and can’t say for certain which way things are going to go – but will be watching very, very closely and will post / tweet literally at the very second that I confirm the move.